Privacy & Release of Liability
Website Terms & Conditions:
The term “Dennis Gomas Ministries” or “The Ministry” refers to the owner of the website whose office is at P.O. Box 3918, Spring Hill, Florida 34611. The term “Prayer Partner” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither The Ministry nor any third party provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The Ministry acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors as we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or efforts to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. The Prayer Partner’s use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at their own risk, for which The Ministry shall not be liable. It shall be the Prayer Partners responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meets their specific requirements .
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction and reuse is prohibited.
5. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Release/Waiver of Liability for Prayer Ministry
1. This release of liability is invoked with the use of any portion of this website, it’s emails, or follow-up contact of Dennis Gomas Ministries. The parties agree that, through the use of www.dennisgomas.com , that they are fully legally competent, and fully authorized and competent to RELEASE, ACQUIT AND FOREVER DISCHARGE The Ministry , ITS SUBORDINATE MINISTRIES, AND ALL PARTICIPATING PRAYER MINISTERS , from any and all actions, causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, loss of service, expenses and compensation, on account of any and all known or unknown personal injuries, mental anguish or agitation, and damage claims to personal or property resulting from or arising out of or relating to the ministerial services of The Ministry and prayer/suggestions provided by its ministers, and/or agents.
2. The Prayer Partner(s) fully understand that The Ministry services provided are Biblical in nature , that The Ministry is not staffed by licensed councilors, and that the prayer partner enters into such ministry of their own free will with the full knowledge of the nature of the spiritual services they are about to receive. The Prayer Partner further states that they are accepting the proceedings of their own free will and accord and have not been unduly influenced or persuaded by anyone to participate in this prayer ministry. The Prayer Partner states that they are seeking guidance and/or ministry and/or prayer ministry from The Ministry and its prayer ministers, of their own free will and fully understand that THE MINISTRY DOES NOT GUARANTEE SPECIFIC RESULTS SINCE GOD’S DIVINE WILL AND MERCY ARE THE OBJECT OF OUR PETITIONS. The Prayer Partner further understands that the services of The Ministry are advisory in nature and that decisions and actions taken by the Prayer Partner, which may be based on anything said by The Ministry, are ultimately their own decisions and actions, and that said Prayer Partner takes full responsibility for their decisions and actions.
3. Prayer partners further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the prayer ministers of Dennis Gomas Ministries, its agents, representatives, volunteers, ministers and employees from any and all claims and damages of every kind to person or property arising out of, or attributing to, the spiritual, psychological, and/or mental problems which are brought before The Ministry.
4. IT IS FURTHER UNDERSTOOD, that this waiver and release constitutes an admission and acknowledgement by the Prayer Partner that they have received no warranty, guarantee, or promise of any particular result either expressed or implied from The Ministry, its agents, representatives, volunteers, employees or ministers. The Prayer Partner acknowledges and agrees that the very nature of their problem(s) is such that no specific results can be promised or warranted by any such ministry.
By law, there are certain situations that come up in prayer in which information about individuals may be released with or without their permission. These situations are as follows; however, we reserve the right to add to this list other reasonable situations:
1. Where children are being or at risk of being physically abused, neglected or sexually abused, the proper authorities must be notified.
2. In emergency situations where there may be danger to a prayer partner or others, as with suicide or homicide, abuse, etc., confidentiality may be broken.
3. If a court of law issues a legitimate subpoena relating to a child abuse case, we are required by law to provide the information related to the subpoena.
4. If an unreported life-threatening felony has been committed, we are required by law to report it to the police.
These terms and conditions contain the agreement between the parties hereto, and the terms of this waiver and release is not a mere recital but are binding.